INTERMEDIATE SOFTWARE ENGINEER / CONSULTANT
As an intermediate team member you will be working under the guidance of your senior peers and at times guide junior members of the team to consult on, define, and develop high-quality solutions.
You will contribute the following technical knowledge, experience and skills:
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in either of the following two areas:
- Java development for middleware, microservices or application development using modern open source frameworks including Camel and Spring.
- Experience with modern relational databases (preferably Postgres).
- Design and implementation of REST APIs.
- CI/CD tools such as Jenkins.
- Knowledge of Docker is considered advantageous.
- Integration experience of any kind is a plus.
- Currently located in Wellington, or willing to relocate to Wellington.
- Able to obtain New Zealand government security clearance.